The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2016.06 snapshot of the Linaro GCC 5 source package.
This monthly snapshot1 is based on FSF GCC 5.4+svn237113 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This snapshot contents will be part of the 2016.08 maintenance release.
Interesting changes in this GCC source package snapshot include:
- Updates to GCC 5.6+svn237113
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] [Linaro #2185] PR target/69245: Set TREE_TARGET_GLOBALS in aarch64_set_current_function when new tree is the default node to recalculate optab availability
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] [Linaro #2185] PR target/70002: Make aarch64_set_current_function play nice with pragma resetting
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in bugzilla against GCC product:http://bugs.linaro.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GCC
- Interested in commercial support? inquire at Linaro support
1 Source package snapshots are defined when the compiler is only put through unit-testing and full validation is not performed.