The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2017.05-rc1 stable Release-Candidate of the Linaro GCC 6 source package.
This stable1 Release-Candidate is based on FSF GCC 6.3.1+svn246668 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This Release-Candidate is based on Linaro Snapshot GCC 6.3-2017.04.
Changes in this stable GCC source package Release-Candidate include:
- Updates merged from FSF GCC 6.3.1+svn246668
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch32] PR target/79260: missing header files for plugins: arm-isa.h, arm-flags.h
- Backport of [AArch64] Improve cost model for ThunderX2 CN99xx
- Backport of [AArch64] more poly64 intrinsics and tests
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix bootstrap due to wide_int .elt (0) uninit warning
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] PR target/79913: VEC_SELECT bugs in aarch64 patterns
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] PR target/79925: tweaks to quoting in error messages
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch32] PR target/79911: Invalid vec_select arguments
- Backport of [AArch64] Use 'x’ constraint for vector HFmode multiplication by indexed element instructions
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix incorrect INS in SIMD mov pattern
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix typo in aarch64.opt (dummping -> dumping)
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix search_line_fast for aarch64/ILP32
- Backport of [AArch64] Enable AES fusion with -mcpu=generic
- Backport of [AArch64] Improve generic branch cost
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch32] PR target/71436: Restrict *load_multiple pattern till after LRA
- Backport of [AArch32] Fix small multiply feature
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] PR target/79889: Error message on target attribute on aarch64
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in Linaro’s bugzilla: http://bugs.linaro.org
- Questions? ask Linaro
- For Linaro member support see http://support.linaro.org
1Linaro 'stable’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the latest FSF GCC release. The Linaro 'maintenance’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the previous year’s FSF GCC release.