The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2018.11 snapshot of the Linaro GCC 6 source package.
This snapshot1 is based on FSF GCC 6.5+svn265890 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This snapshot will form the final maintenance release of the Linaro GCC 6 branch.
Interesting changes in this GCC source package snapshot include:
- Updates to GCC 6.5+svn265890
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in bugzilla against GCC product:http://bugs.linaro.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GCC
- Interested in commercial support? inquire at Linaro support
1 Source package snapshots are defined when the compiler is only put through unit-testing and full validation is not performed.