The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2015.10 snapshot of the Linaro GCC 4.9 source package.
This snapshot1 is based on FSF GCC 4.9.4-pre+svn229467 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This snapshot contents will be part of the 2015.11 stable  quarterly release.
Interesting changes in this GCC source package snapshot include:
- Updates to GCC 4.9.4-pre+svn229467
- Backport of [Bugfix] PR tree-optimization/65735
- Backport of [Bugfix] PR tree-optimization/65177
- Backport of [Bugfix] PR tree-optimization/65048
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in bugzilla against GCC product:http://bugs.linaro.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GCC
- Interested in commercial support? inquire at Linaro support
1Stable source package releases are defined as releases where the full Linaro Toolchain validation plan is executed.
2Source package snapshots are defined when the compiler is only put through unit-testing and full validation is not performed.