The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2016.02-rc1 maintenance Release-Candidate of the Linaro GCC 4.9 source package.
Changes in this maintenance GCC source package Release-Candidate include:
- Updates merged from FSF GCC 4.9.4+svn229467
- Backport of [Bugfix] PR tree-optimization/65735
- Backport of [Bugfix] PR tree-optimization/65177
- Backport of [Bugfix] PR tree-optimization/65048
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in Linaro’s bugzilla: http://bugs.linaro.org
- Questions? ask Linaro
- For Linaro member support see http://support.linaro.org
fn1^. Linaro 'stable’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the latest FSF GCC release. The Linaro 'maintenance’ source archive releases are Linaro packages version of the previous year’s FSF GCC release.