The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2017.04 snapshot of the Linaro GCC 6 source package.
This monthly snapshot1 is based on FSF GCC 6.3+svn246668 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This snapshot contents will be part of the 2017.05 stable2 quarterly release.
Interesting changes in this GCC source package snapshot include:
- Updates to GCC 6.3+svn246668
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch32] PR target/71436: Restrict *load_multiple pattern till after LRA
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch32] PR target/79911: Invalid vec_select arguments
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] PR target/79889: Error message on target attribute on aarch64
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] PR target/79913: VEC_SELECT bugs in aarch64 patterns
- Backport of [Bugfix] [AArch64] PR target/79925: tweaks to quoting in error messages
- Backport of [AArch32] Fix small multiply feature
- Backport of [AArch64] Enable AES fusion with -mcpu=generic
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix bootstrap due to wide_int .elt (0) uninit warning
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix incorrect INS in SIMD mov pattern
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix search_line_fast for aarch64/ILP32
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix typo in aarch64.opt (dummping -> dumping)
- Backport of [AArch64] Improve cost model for ThunderX2 CN99xx
- Backport of [AArch64] Improve generic branch cost
- Backport of [AArch64] more poly64 intrinsics and tests
- Backport of [AArch64] Use ‘x’ constraint for vector HFmode multiplication by indexed element instructions
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in bugzilla against GCC product:http://bugs.linaro.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GCC
- Interested in commercial support? inquire at Linaro support
1 Source package snapshots are defined when the compiler is only put through unit-testing and full validation is not performed.
2 Stable source package releases are defined as releases where the full Linaro Toolchain validation plan is executed.