The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2017.07 snapshot of the Linaro GCC 6 source package.
This monthly snapshot1 is based on FSF GCC 6.4+svn250045 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This snapshot contents will be part of the 2017.08 stable2 quarterly release.
Interesting changes in this GCC source package snapshot include:
- Updates to GCC 6.4+svn250045
- Linaro BZ #3040 — CC1 and cc1plus cannot convert UTF-8: Regenerate intl configure
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix -fstack-check with really big frames on aarch64
- Backport of [Testsuite] Add dg-require-stack-check
- Backport of [Testsuite] Fix stack-check-1.c
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in bugzilla against GCC product:http://bugs.linaro.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GCC
- Interested in commercial support? inquire at Linaro support
1 Source package snapshots are defined when the compiler is only put through unit-testing and full validation is not performed.
2 Stable source package releases are defined as releases where the full Linaro Toolchain validation plan is executed.