The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2017.08-rc1 stable Release-Candidate of the Linaro GCC 6 source package.
This stable1 Release-Candidate is based on FSF GCC 6.4.1+svn250045 and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. This Release-Candidate is based on Linaro Snapshot GCC 6.4-2017.07.
Changes in this stable GCC source package Release-Candidate include:
- Updates merged from FSF GCC 6.4.1+svn250045
- Backport of [Misc] Regenerate intl configure
- Backport of [AArch64] Fix -fstack-check with really big frames on aarch64
- Backport of [Testsuite] Fix stack-check-1.c
- Backport of [Testsuite] Add dg-require-stack-check
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in Linaro’s bugzilla: http://bugs.linaro.org
- Questions? ask Linaro
- For Linaro member support see http://support.linaro.org
1Linaro 'stable’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the latest FSF GCC release. The Linaro 'maintenance’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the previous year’s FSF GCC release.